Thursday, July 1, 2010

Broken scanner catchup

Sorry, I know "the scanner is down" is a common claim by artists who get behind or whatever, but in this case my problem was a bit more complicated. See I have a canoscan lide X scanner and while it is old it is in good physical shape but the geniuses at cannon have decided not to offer software support for it and the latest drivers they have released do not support a newer OS than something like 10.1. So I have to run it off a very old machine. In my case this machine was down so no scanny scanny. Here is some ketch-up. In the meantime I've gotten done some AWE2999 which is cool if you;re into that sort of thing. The last picture here is a preview panel from a page I recently finished. I hope it doesn't spoil anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment